Iron Dreams

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Bike 6/19

I met JHS at Idylwood just after 8 am, for a swim. Unfortunately, a police officer was there, taking pictures of bald eagles in a tree (!). So we had to wait for him to leave... 45 minutes later. By this time, the motorboat/waterski traffic picked up considerably - one boat was repeatedly buzzing the buoy line, while another actually passed by inside the buoys!

I didn't really want to get in the water at this point, and JHS picked up on this. We decided to bail and regroup tomorrow at Martha Lake, where there are no powered boats.

Anyway, I moved my saddle down just a bit, to compensate for the difference in pedal thickness. I rode for 45 minutes up and down the SRT, including twice up 60 Acres Hill. It felt fine, but I will certainly put in some more rides to double check.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home