Iron Dreams

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Bike 3/5

I met JHS in Carnation and we rode 31.1 miles in 2:03.

I told JHS I felt like gimp: the course was rolling hills and we faced a headwind, but still, it felt like a lot of work to average just over 15 mph. My goal is to average 16 mph during IMCdA!

Here is the map and elevation profile we rode. We did an out-and-back, and I only mapped it one way, so the elevation profile can be seen more clearly.


bike ride


OK, that makes me feel better. From looking at the profile, the ride is reasonably hilly.

1 Comments:

  • Elevation is between 25 feet and 125 feet, about. And you should be able to see the numbers - click on the pic to get the larger one, and then possibly click on the bigger one too (if your browser "shrinks to fit").

    By Blogger klbarrus, at 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home