Iron Dreams

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Rest 2/20

Toe still hurts... bizarre. I guess I did something to it when I last ran on Wednesday? I'll see how it feel tomorrow - I may be able to ride my bike, as that isn't weight bearing. But, if it is uncomfortable in any way to pedal, I'll rest.

I'd like to ride, as I have the day off and the weather will be nice.

UPDATE:

Not to freak out, but I looked up gout after Alexandra posted and reminded me of this. Wow, that does sound like what happened - sudden onset of pain in the big toe!

I'm not really eating much on the list of foods to avoid, so no changes there. And while I did have a beer when I went bowling with friends, I hardly think that set me over the uric acid limit... but who knows. ;) I guess I'll drink lots of extra water and take some ibuprofen over the next few days.

1 Comments:

  • It is funny you mention that - earlier I remembered somebody describing that as a symptom of gout. ARGH! How the heck did I "catch" it? And how do I get rid of it?? I better google ;)

    By Blogger klbarrus, at 1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home