Iron Dreams

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Arrival

I drove out to Coeur D'Alene this afternoon. I packed a huge amount of gear, making no effort to conserve space. I was planning to take a picture of all of it, like I did for a previous event, but I decided against it since I would likely be ridiculed for the amount of stuff I took. ;)

I still had some time after unloading all my stuff into the hotel room, so I did some quick scouting. I found City Park, and saw fences for the transition zone and porta-potties already up. I also visited the merchandise seller and bought some socks, a jersey, and a T-shirt. Yeah, it was inevitable, might as well get the stuff now rather than later.

Lake Coeur D'Alene


The swim venue, right next to City Park, where the transition zone will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home