Iron Dreams

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Slacker 12/10

I've got to start getting up earlier, because the mornings are the only time I can consistently workout. More accurately, in the mornings, not enough distractions accumulate, so I should be able to get a consistent workout in.

Yesterday, I went to dinner and dessert with a friend, so that took the evening. We had coffee late, so I slept like crap and basically crawled out of bed late this morning. Today, I have a friend visiting from out of town so I cut out of the NCAA volleyball tournament early.

The point is, I don't have the most exciting life but there are a few things in the evenings I want to do. Be social and all. If I think to myself, oh I'll just work out this evening, invariably something comes up and I wind up not working out.

So, yesterday and today I didn't do anything in the morning, and had other fun stuff in the evening. That's fine once in a while, but I'm not going to be finishing if that happens to often!

Maybe I'll feel better about it if I get some decent runs and bikes in during the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home