Iron Dreams

Monday, December 06, 2004

Bike 12/5

I got up late and didn't find JHS online to ask about riding. Since it was drizzly I figured JHS might have skipped it anyway. The weather improved and I was about to head out for a ride when I got in touch with T2 and found that T2 was about to do a trainer ride. Glad for the extra motivation of riding with a training partner, I met T2 and we did a trainer ride while watching some TV - recordings of ITU races.

Midway through, JU showed up, and it was interesting to listen to JU's commentary on the races. JU has a unique perspective on what we were watching, and it added quite a bit.

I did 1 hour on the trainer at high cadence. Sine it has been about a month since I had ridden at all, and my legs didn't feel like jelly, I was very pleased.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home