Iron Dreams

Friday, February 11, 2005

Rest 2/11

  • I looked into running with a local club, but the one I found is insane, running at 7 am! I'm still jet lagged so that would feel like 4 am to me... I'll just go on my own somewhere.

  • I talked to a coworker who is an avid cyclist and triathlete. He said this area is amazing for bike riding and triathlon - there are events all the time, from the end of February until October. While he was at it, he did a recruiting pitch for the Clermont Oly and also plugged the Florida Half Ironman, pointing out that two or three coworkers are planning on competing. ;)

  • I'm starting to pay more attention to Florida-related threads on TriNewbies Online - like this one, where the FL TNO people (of which there are many) are planning some rides.

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home