Iron Dreams

Sunday, May 08, 2005

7/11 Hills of Kirkland

I found a nice final training ride to do: 7 Hills of Kirkland, on Memorial Day. The ride features a 42 mile 7 hill ride, a 78 mile 11 hill ride, and special this year because it is the Kirkland Centennial, a 100 mile ride. This is 4 weeks before IMCdA, so good timing for a challenging last long workout.

And, I talked to my parents today - wished Mom a happy mother's day! - and found out they are thinking of coming to spectate IMCdA. I know they want to come up to help when the movers are here, so perhaps the timing will work out that their visit will overlap. I'll look up the spectator info on the IMCdA website and send it along.

As for me, I will try to have the movers here the weekend of June 18th/19th or within a few days after that. At that point, with the race just a week away, I'll take vacation and just drive over early, to get settled.

Juggling all this stuff is hard, when so much isn't fixed yet. I'll have a better idea of the move-related schedule after my house starts getting offers.

1 Comments:

  • Absolutely! It'll be fun. I'll send mail to JHS as well, she might want to do it.

    By Blogger klbarrus, at 1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home