Iron Dreams

Monday, May 09, 2005

Bike 5/8

I have a few minor household errands to do (laundry, a little mowing, minor cleanup, etc.) and couldn't quite motivate to bike outside, so I decided to do a trainer ride on my Cervelo.

So far I'm at 2:04 on the bike, and I watched Medium, Alias, and Smallville. I recorded the re-broadcast of Ironman Hawaii, so after I take care of a few things, I'll hop back on and spin while watching that - it should be good motivation.

time passes...

So after volleyball I ate dinner, chatted a bit online, and then did another 1:17 on the bike, to bring my total up to 3:21 for today.

Here's an excerpt from the chat, edited slightly for clarity:


L: So did you get two exercises in today?
me: not yet
L: not yet? what are you planning to do still tonight?
me: another hour or so on the bike trainer
L: wow, you're sick you know that? Or inhuman!! which is it?


I think that about sums it up nicely. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home