Iron Dreams

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Used CT

Someone in SeaTri is selling a used CompuTrainer for $950. It is supposed to be in good condition, and includes the Pro 3D and Pro PC1 software. Bottom line: this package sells new for $1379, so this used one is $429 off.

I have a nice trainer already, but am interested in the extra features of the CT. For me, that would be the electronic load generator and power readout. Spinscan is also interesting, but I'm not sure it will be useful. With the load generator, the CT allows a more accurate simulation of hills, and when used with the Pro 3D (or Pro PC1) software, it allows simulation of race courses! I think it will be very useful simulating the IMAZ and IMCdA bike courses.

I've sent mail to see if it is still available - I hope it is and the seller and I can get together soon to complete the transaction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home