Iron Dreams

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Run 10/29

Tonight's run was actually an event put on by Karen from my running club. She hosted an evening running party. About 40 of us gathered at her home, and ran an out-and-back from there and along the Burke-Gilman trail in Bothell.

It was fun! I did NOT have any reflective clothing on, so I ran with a friend who had a reflective hat. I never really noticed my heavy running jacket, from Road Runner Sports, just doesn't have any reflective stitching.

I suppose this is a great excuse to go buy some new clothes! However, I do have an Illuminite jacket. Plus, I'm not going to run after dark very often. So, I probably won't get anything except batteries for my flashing light.

I'm not sure what the distance was; running time was 45 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home