Iron Dreams

Monday, December 13, 2004

Swim 12/13

I'm finding Mondays work well as a swim day rather than a recovery day. Part of the reason is conference calls at work - because my group's HQ is on the east coast, many conference calls are scheduled between 11 and 1 my time. So when I don't have one, and I usually don't on Mondays, I take advantage and go swim.

I'll juggle around my schedule.

Anyway, 1500 yards in about 42 minutes. I did 8x200 followed by 1x100 very easy cool down. It might look like I'm getting faster, but I think what is happening is I waste less time in between laps by swimming longer sets. Since endurance is the whole idea, I think I'll stick with the 200 yard set for now, and work up.

Swim felt good - slow and practicing form the entire time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home