Iron Dreams

Friday, March 25, 2005

Rest 3/24

After getting stuffed at a friend's birthday dinner, I contemplated getting on the trainer, but decided rest was a better idea.

My left foot is sore, around the ball of my foot and along the big toe, from running on the SRT yesterday. I think the running shoes I recently bought, a pair of New Balance 880's, aren't cushioning enough for me. This is just my estimation as a runner of six years - some soreness is expected, but this is unusual given the speed and distance I ran.

I can stick to running on trails for a while (Redmond Watershed, Snoqualmie River Trail, many other choices). I can also try using the SuperFeet that T2 gave me last year, to see if that helps. Or, I can try my other pair of shoes, Saucony Grids. Those worked well for me last year, so I bought another pair of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home