Iron Dreams

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Swim 3/25

For the first time I remember, I did a pool swim with a friend! T2 signed me into the Pro Sports Club, and I bought a pass that is good until 3/29. I think the guy gave me a break by extending the pass a few days. In any case, I'm planning to use it every day until 3/29, because the pass was pricey... on the other hand the Pro Sports Club is a very nice facility.

I met T2 at the pool, and we shared a lane. My workout was:

  • 250 yards warm up with fist gloves
  • 500 yards
  • 250 yards swim
  • 100 yards with fist gloves
  • 100 yards with fist gloves and pull buoy
  • 3x100 yards cool down


Altogether, 1500 yards. I didn't keep track of time so I'll use my 2 minutes per 100 yards rule, not counting breaks. Thus, a 30 minute swim.

I did time my 500 yard swim - it took 9:50. This is great, if I can keep that pace up I can finish the IM swim around 82 minutes! I'd be ecstatic with that time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home