Iron Dreams

Monday, April 04, 2005

Bike 4/3

I only managed to do 54 minutes on the trainer, in 39x15 at 80 Watts. The speed worked out to be around 17.5 mph.

I really planned to do more, but the day just got away from me. I slept in, ran some errands, stopped by Smith Tower, did more cleaning in the garage since my volleyball game was cancelled (if I would have heard earlier I would have ridden outside for a few hours), and suddenly it was late. As I was setting up the trainer I noticed the rear tire was flat again. Argh! I was lazy and just inflated it, stopping after 30 minutes to re-inflate it. Tomorrow I'll have to take the wheel off and figure out what happened. If it is flat in the same place then I'll have to examine the inside of the tube to see if there is some rough spot. This is weird, after so many months of no flats, two in less than a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home