Iron Dreams

Monday, May 09, 2005

7/11 Hills of Kirkland, part 2

This is turning into a big event! T1 and MM want to come along, as does JHS. T2 told SO about it, and he is interested. As another bonus, another tri-friend CP might be in town for it as well. Plus, EE and BF, some people I did Chilly Hilly with. We're all different abilities and paces, and will ride different distances, so I think what will happen is we'll just try to meet afterwards to eat.

I'm thinking of the 78 or 100 mile course. The 42 mile course looks good, but I sorta ride that distance already and need a good challenging final long ride. I'm familiar with the rest of the course, except for a chunk of the century near Duvall. I have a friend who lives out there, near Cedarcrest High School, and from my drives to visit, I know that Duvall hill (whatever it is really called) is STEEP.

The cue sheet shows the route circles around, on Stillwater Hill/Kelly Hill Road. I am not familiar with those roads, and would want to drive them before doing the century.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home