Iron Dreams

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Phantom Lake run

Starting back up... just a little bit.

I ran with the Eastside runners this morning, 5 easy miles near Phantom Lake in Bellevue. It took me about 58 minutes, as the course included two big hills to climb. This is a nice run as it is partially on gravel trails.


heart rate 041009


You can see my heartrate spike during the two hills!

What I really need to do is bike. I got the spinervals DVDs in but haven't watched them. Good news is that JHS announced a weekly winter bike ride, but I'm not sure if it starts tomorrow. I'm planning to bike on next Sunday the 17th, as I want another rest week.

Bike stuff I still need to take care of:

  • Get my training/rain bike back from Pace Cycles. He does good work, but damn he's slow.
  • Get a bike fitting for my Cervelo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home