Iron Dreams

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Bike 3/13

I met T1 for a nice ride. I asked if T1 wanted to do 80 miles, just to "one up" T2's long ride, but T1 declined. ;) I chose a nice route: start at my home, around the 60 acres hill, to Marymoor, then along West Lake Sammamish Parkway to NE 24th St and back. We did 19.5 miles in 1:26.

It was a great weather, but just a bit cool. T1 and I were able to ride side-by-side for most of it (nice wide bike paths) and chat. At the turnaround, I tried a Carboom Chocolate Cherry gel, something I got in a goodie bag. It was delicious! However, I think I'd puke it right back up during an event. The ideal for me is something just slightly more flavored than bland. All these exotic flavors must be for variety in training rides. ;)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home