Iron Dreams

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Bike 4/21

The sun peeked out so I jumped on my bike and rode 41.3 miles in 2:44. I rode from my house around 60 Acres Park to Marymoor park, around Lake Sammamish, and then to Wilmot Gateway park, before backtracking to 124th and up the hill to home.

My new equipment for the day was the under appreciated TNI Bento Box, very handy for keeping gels easily available. It was great! I stuffed it with eight gels which fit easily (I probably could stuff another 2 in there) and only ate four.

I recently reloaded by Gu supply, only buying Banana Blitz, Vanilla, and Orange Burst. I decided not to get any Espresso Loves because they have twice the caffiene, and I'm not sure I want to get used to that. I also picked up a few random gels from PowerBar and Clif. I tried out a Vanilla Clif Shot and let me say ugh - WAY to thick, sweet, and syrupy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home