Iron Dreams

Friday, April 08, 2005

Secret Revealed...

In my regular blog I spilled the news, assuming blogger is working (I've been having some problem with it lately). I hope to write some good coverage on the IM expo, IM swim start, volunteering at bike special needs, IM bike finish and run start, and get plenty of pictures: the event, other athletes, our cheering section, and of course, T2 in action.

JHS and I are looking forward to a nice injection of motivation/enthusiasm. My mental focus has wandered lately. I think after returning I'm going to focus on four things a week: 2 quality bike rides (one of those being a long ride), 1 quality swim, and 1 quality run. Fill in the other days as I can, the time requirement are creeping upwards and it is getting harder to schedule.

But that is for later. Right now, IMAZ here I come! It will be lots of fun. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home